Email Marketing Executive
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
As the market leader in technology training and talent solutions in the UK, we work with world's biggest brands and companies to give them the competitive edge in the digital world of today. For the last 30 years we’ve helped companies build their tech and digital capabilities via our leading range of training courses, reskilling bootcamps, and work-based learning programmes & apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.
At QA, we are absolutely committed to breaking down barriers, eliminating discrimination and ensuring equal opportunities so that diversity can flourish here. One of our core values is that ‘our Diversity makes us stronger’ - we recognise that people from different backgrounds and experiences bring valuable perspectives and enhance the way we work at QA. As a market leader in the digital education, it’s our duty to drive diversity and inclusion not only for ourselves, but also the wider industry, the clients we serve and the communities in which we work.
Work-life balance is central to our wellbeing strategy. We offer a hybrid working model for most of our roles which gives you the ability to work flexibly from home for a few days each week. Simply tell us how you want to work.
Create and deliver email marketing and automation campaigns to effectively take QA’s services to market, specifically focused on lead generation goals.
- Create landing pages and data capture forms related to email campaigns.
- Measure results and optimise lead nurturing workflows
- Report on email marketing results to stakeholders
- Create the external newsletters
- Analyse all email marketing campaigns to optimise future campaigns
Skills / Experience Required
- Previous marketing experience in email-marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Marketing automation and platforms (HubSpot)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge
What QA can offer you?
- Career Development – 3 full training days from a wide range of courses
- Continuous performance development
- 2 days off for charity work
- Work for a company that promotes Wellbeing – Mindfulness classes, fitness classes, wellbeing campaigns throughout the year with QA's approved listeners
- Hybrid working
Apply now – here’s how!
Simply hit the apply button, but if you want to know more or have any questions, please email [email protected]
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.