We’re looking for an ambitious marketer, with a particular interest in email marketing, who is searching for the right home to develop their talents. This is a great opportunity to join an amazingly talented and highly ambitious marketing team.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, your focus will be on our critically important email marketing channel: planning, testing and analysing different campaigns to encourage our large and growing number of subscribers to visit our craft websites, engage and purchase.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing end-to-end email campaigns in collaboration with the wider marketing team in Ometria, our email marketing platform.
- Working closely with our Category Managers to tailor the offers and featured products in our emails to our different markets
- Creating dynamic email content for personalisation, dynamic creative and offer variations
- Writing engaging and compelling content in US and UK English for our newsletters
- Proof-reading and testing all email campaigns, ensuring copy and links are correct
- Ensuring accurate, consistent and timely completion of daily email builds
- Establish best practices for exceptional email deliverability
- Developing a testing and optimisation plan with ownership for its execution
- Recognising opportunities to communicate with our customers
- Analysing email campaigns against established metrics to determine what works and what doesn’t with different consumers
- Supporting the CRM team with weekly and monthly reporting
Who you are
- You’re an ambitious digital marketer with 1-2 years experience in digital marketing
- You have an excellent ability to write engaging and effective copy in English
- You have fantastic time and project management skills - you ALWAYS deliver
- You’re a team player and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a stickler for detail and preferably have experience QAing emails or marketing material
- You are naturally analytical with a strong working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in email marketing, perhaps as part of a broader experience within digital marketing
- Experience with any Email Service Providers
- Experience using analytics platforms
- Some experience with HTML or CSS is a plus!
- Experience of A/B testing
What we're offering
- Home-based throughout the current pandemic, Central London office as hub thereafter.
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Share Options, pension plan, private healthcare and cash plan
- 25 holiday days pro rata and a day off for your birthday
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your craft