About Koinly 👇
- One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
- Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a rewarding environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide organisation.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic B2B Senior Email Marketing Executive with experience in creating emails for inbound leads/customers and outbound leads. You’ll have a passion for performance marketing, with a strong understanding and knowledge of what it takes to grow and optimise email campaigns to take our growth to the next level in 2022 and beyond!
You’ll be responsible for helping to rapidly grow our B2B leads, and customer base and engage our existing customers on email channels - across global geographies.
- Develop and implement the end-to-end handling of email campaigns: concept, brief, design, build, test, launch, analysis and optimisation
- Coordinate campaign calendar planning in partnership with the broader growth and sales teams
- Develop and execute a testing roadmap in collaboration with the broader team to continuously learn and drive innovation in our email communications to achieve KPIs and reach strategic targets
- Build and optimise segmentation and email content personalisation strategies by leveraging user behaviour and activity data
- Advance all of our email templates’ designs, personalisation, and tailoring using HTML/CSS compatible with multi-channel engagement
- Map out communication journeys that nurture, win back and or keep our leads/customers engaged
- Using data and advanced analysis, build a more detailed picture of our audience's needs and behaviour
- Manage and orchestrate internal copy, reviews, and the approval process working with multiple stakeholders
- Accurate proofreading of emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Follow tone of voice guidelines
You will be set up for success as our Email Marketing Executive if you have…
- Experience in email marketing with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of email and digital design
- Hands-on experience with HTML/CSS
- The creativity and skill set to envision and implement a broad range of campaign designs
- Highly numerate and data-driven with the ability to work to targets, identify opportunities and improve measurable outcomes
- Strong project management skills (we follow 1-week sprint)
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
What We Can Offer You
💸Workplace pension scheme
🌅25 days holiday a year
💆Power down week
😷Paid sick leave
🧑💻Training and career development
🎓Self development budget
💻Choice of laptop and working equipment
🏢Shoreditch office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements minimum 3 days in the office
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🎒Perks, including Koinly swag
☕Free drinks & snacks
🎉Regular and fun team social events!
☝Koinly is an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.