Hunter was born out of the British obsession to unearth something new. Forged by the desire to discover, the spirit of Hunter was created. Since the business was founded in Scotland in 1856 we have taken the path that others dare not take. Consequently, we are proud of our history of innovation and pioneering design.
How we do things
We take the path that others dare not take. We innovate and evolve what it means to be British. We pursue a simple, perfect function. We equip people who want to find their own path. We believe that if you’re born a pioneer, you’re always living in an era of discovery.
You will be responsible for the building, optimisation, delivery and continual improvement of our business-as-usual (broadcast) email campaigns and assisting with automated CRM programmes.
- Work with merch, trading & content to plan a full calendar of emails optimised for commercial objectives
- Work with design team to brief asset creation for use in email & landing pages
- Own the end-to-end management of email communications, from scoping initial requirements and briefing creative and content teams, to creating and deploying campaigns
- Responsible for continual improvement of broadcast campaigns through A/B testing
- Identify new opportunities to develop more personalised, dynamic and relevant communications and work with the CRM Manager to bring these into our email strategy
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest trends and competitor communications, providing opinions on what others are doing in the industry and how we can improve.
- Manage 3rd party plug ins such as Kick Dynamic to ensure they’re fully used and optimised for commercial objectives
- Create segments to target within our email platform
- Work with CRM manager to refresh and optimise current automated CRM programmes as well as execute new automated programmes
- Ownership of email performance metrics
- Reporting on promotion / campaign performance
- Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance
- Assist with regular CRM analysis and communication of insights to wider team
- 2+ years prior experience in a similar email marketing or digital marketing role ideally within a fashion retail environment
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS in use in emails
- An interest in online marketing trends & a good understand of best practice
- An understanding of website & email performance metrics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team working skills
- Strong data management and analytical skills with the ability to use data to make sound performance decisions
- Proficient MS Office skills - highly competent using MS Excel for calculations of large datasets
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Skilled in written English and numerical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and high standard of work output
- Positive mindset, energetic and enthusiastic, highly creative with drive and passion to succeed
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and works well under pressure
- Degree qualified, preferably within a relevant field
The nuts and bolts
This role will be part of our global eCommerce team, based in our London office, reporting into the CRM Manager