An exciting opportunity has arisen here at Greene King for an enthusiastic, ambitious and highly motivated Email Marketing Executive to join the CRM team for the country’s leading pub retailer and brewer. We are looking for a customer champion (and potentially a future leader) to join our growing team as an Email Marketing Executive to help plan and deliver high performance CRM campaigns for our family of brands to actively drive frequency, retain & engage existing customers, reduce churn and grow customer lifetime value through brilliant execution of compelling campaigns. Offering agile working from either our Burton on Trent or London offices, this permanent, full time role reports to our Senior CRM Manager and offers a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team which has seen recent investment in tools.
- Working in conjunction with your brand partners, deliver a programme of compelling email campaigns and using your knowledge of segmentation, targeting and content creation – deliver the right message to the right audience utilising your strong campaign management skills
- Adopt best practice techniques to brief, build, proof, test, QA and commission campaigns within the email platform at pace and to a high standard across devices
- Champion and implement a CRM A/B testing/optimisation programme
- Ensure campaigns are correctly briefed and that they are GDPR/PECR compliant
- Analyse existing customer behaviours and identify key customer moments when CRM communications should be executed
- Bring your creative flair and commercial acumen to drive campaign planning to achieve your KPIs of database growth and customer engagement
- Work alongside 3rd party campaign agencies (external) to execute on all CRM campaigns
- Co-establish CRM campaign KPIs and create strategies and plans to achieve these
- Know your numbers via weekly reporting and as a result make appropriate decisions
- Apply the appropriate tactics to grow the number of new and active CRM users
To be successful in this role you will have previous email marketing experience ideally including CRM campaign and management of third party suppliers. You will have a strong commercial understanding with the ability to work in a large and complex environment with multiple different brands. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Meticulous organisation and attention to detail with the ability to manage a high volume of campaigns#
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership
and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together
- Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!