The Email/CRM team is a global team which sits within the Group Marketing team operating in both the B2C and B2B divisions at Future. As a member of the email marketing team, you are a core central function to the business, supporting and collaborating closely with many additional teams at Future including Marketing, Technology, Audience Development, Editorial and Legal on all CRM initiatives. Our team operates under the basis of three main pillars of email including but not limited to Content newsletters & Sponsored Content, Subscriptions Marketing and Events Marketing. The email team acts as the guardian for all email audience data, ensuring we are maximizing the revenue return and lifetime value of our data.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager you will provide support for email marketing campaign management and the application of email best practice across Future’s B2C portfolio.
- Work cross functionally to successfully execute email campaigns, including building, scheduling, testing and deployment
- Assist in designing, building and troubleshooting email templates for the use of Future’s diverse email marketing teams
- Work with commercial teams and project managers to produce sponsored content emails, assist with scheduling campaigns and provide post-campaign reporting
- Collaborate with editorial teams to execute on data capture requests including competitions, surveys, or other miscellaneous forms and requests
- Maintain an awareness of current industry trends in email marketing: attend conferences and webinars; read and summarise whitepapers, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely campaign information, including quick data counts and profiles.
- Provide support for email related projects as required by line manager
- Work with Future’s marketing teams and your line manager to provide advice on selection criteria and capabilities of the database whilst understanding database segmentation and targeting – using data cleverly to target users as effectively as possible
- Assist in providing training for prospective and current users of Future’s chosen ESP. Maintain a series of training documents for this purpose.
- Provide ongoing feedback to line manager about performance against agreed KPI’s
- Provide support for customer service team to check and update GDPR data requests against customer records as required
- Marketing graduate or equivalent experience
- Email or Digital Marketing experience
- Selligent Marketing Cloud/Campaign or similar ESP experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of HTML and its application to email
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and GSuite
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute as a team member
- Ability to multitask, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst adhering to deadlines and being flexible with real time changes
- Strong analytical and numerical skills