Ready for a change?! Are you used to deploying emails through an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation system? Do you have excellent communication skills both orally and written, and great attention to detail? We are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join our friendly EMEA Marketing Team at Essentra Components.
The focus of the role is to manage the EMEA existing customer email programme, and support colleagues across the region with their acquisition email campaigns, as well as other email marketing initiatives forming part of the customer lifecycle.
- Build emails and programmes which meet the needs of our customers and deliver the campaign objectives
- Create, test and deploy all existing customer programme email marketing campaigns
- Work with the EMEA team to create compelling and valuable content for our customers
- Manage translation of email campaigns including coordination of the translation/review process, liaison with the translation agency, building and validating translated campaigns
- Review and communicate performance of email campaigns and programmes to internal stakeholders, and make recommendations
- Devise and implement tests to drive performance and optimise email programmes
- Adhere to the Essentra brand and style guides and templates
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Fluent spoken and written English. Other European languages an advantage
- Email marketing experience using an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation system.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and WYSIWYG editors useful
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- HTML, CSS useful but not essential
- Willing to travel within EMEA from time to time
Essentra Components are a global market leader in plastic injection moulded, vinyl dip moulded and metal components. Part of Essentra PLC, an established FTSE 250 business, working within industries such as automotive, construction, electronics and medical.
**Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.