We create effortless, everyday jewellery that you’ll love for years to come. The kind of modern heirlooms that are made to last, sustainably crafted in 100% recycled sterling silver and 18ct gold plate.
JOB TITLE: Email Marketing Executive
ROLE:Full Time / Permanent
LOCATION:London Head Office
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
We’re looking for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join our team in London. Working closely alongside the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Manager you’ll be Daisy’s email marketing expert, responsible for executing all email campaigns, delivering best-in-class emails that are highly engaging, commercial and community-focused.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of Klayvio, understanding it inside out and providing daily updates. Being the main point of contact with our account manager there, you should work closely with them to resolve all platform issues.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, retention and reactivation for Daisy through engaging and insight driven email campaigns.
- Working closely alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to plan, design and execute all email campaigns in line with the marketing calendar and wider retention strategy.
- Create and roll out an extensive email testing strategy to optimize all Daisy brand communications. Working with the Marketing Director to implement new testing ideas and mechanics to further improve and refine the programme.
- Manage all seasonal and promotional automated emails as well as the maintenance of existing, year-round, automations. Leading on all copy and artwork updates, brief in assets where relevant with internal creative teams in line with the Daisy brand aesthetic and TOV.
- Work closely alongside the Marketing Director, to consistently develop and improve the look and feel of the email campaigns, delivering best-in-class emails the Daisy audience will love, that are highly engaging, commercial and community-focused.
- With data, process and insight at the core of this role, the Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for analysing email campaign results including audience, offers, creativity, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Tracking and reporting channel performance for internal teams and key company stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis.
- The keeper of the Daisy email database with one eye on unsubscribes at all times. Alongside the wider marketing team nurture a steady growth through regular data capture activations. Create, manage and maintain all data segments within ESP platform, providing providing wider team with key updates.
- A key part of the marketing team, this is a collaborative role working closely day-to-day with the Ecomm, Design and Digital teams to ensure email continues to generate leads and revenue for the business.
- Data, process and results-driven
- Creative, commercial and analytical
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and naturally curious
- Goal-oriented, a problem solver and constantly be improving your methods to stay up to date with this very fast-paced marketing channel
- Up to date with emerging email marketing trends and best practices
- Strong affinity with fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Full of ideas and ready to share them
- Thrives as part of a collaborative team, learning from constructive feedback and open to improving methods to stay up to date with this very fast-paced marketing channel
- A self-starter, enjoying personal responsibility and hitting objectives
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and methodical in nature
- Great at building relationships with wider team and external agencies
EXPERIENCE & KEY SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role for brand or agency side
- Extensive experience using email service providers and email marketing tools. Proven success using Klaviyo is a bonus!
- Proven experience creating automated journeys and building customer flows
- Strong experience executing testing strategies to optimise
- Experience building and executing segmentation strategies
- Good Adobe Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience using Ecommerce platform Shopify (or equivalent) a bonus
- SMS marketing experience / knowledge beneficial