Are you an email marketing professional with 2-3 years experience? Land an exciting new role with an award winning EdTech company.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, we have an exciting Email Marketing Executive opportunity. We’re currently working remotely, though when COVID-19 restrictions lift, this role will be based in Blackrock, Dublin, with some flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in executing commercial Email Marketing strategies.
- B2C Experience.
- Experienced in at least one email marketing platform such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Hubspot Email, Marketo, etc.
- Professional Experience using analytical software such as Google Analytics.
- Design skills incorporating basic coding (HTML and CSS).
- CRM experience such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Conversion Rate Optimization track record.
- Impeccable English oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including audience research, automation set up, segmentation, A/B testing, written content and reporting.
- Run email marketing campaigns as per defined strategy.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance and ROI.
- Manage contact lists and segmentation strategies.
- Create written and designed creative.
- Support lead generation and qualification activities for B2C.
Nice to haves
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Professional certificate in CRM Email Marketing (e.g. via Hubspot Academy).
- Familiarity with SEO and market research tools.
- Experience with image/video editing software such as Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Market rate salary with performance bonuses.
- Commercial experience in a fast growing industry, Ed-Tech.
- Supportive mentoring.
- Working from home opportunities
- Free access to all of our course materials
- We can offer a great environment to work (Shortlisted Top 5 “Happy places to work 2019).
- There are also weekly and monthly events to help people get to know their colleagues, as well as the Friday get-togethers each week.