Email Marketing Executive
- Type: Permanent, full-time (35 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
- Fully remote with regular in-person collaboration as and when required.
- The successful candidate may be based in Ireland or the UK.
- Salary: depending on experience and in line with role expectations
- Reports to: Head of eCommerce
Chupi, the online market leader in heirloom jewellery in Ireland are seeking to expand their brilliant team with a full-time Email Marketing Executive.
The position of Email Marketing Executiveis an exciting opportunity to come on board and get stuck into a fast paced working environment and brilliant team. You should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable content, and will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of email campaign features.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this role will sit within the eCommerce Department, with regular collaboration across our Tech, Marketing and Creative teams, to ensure maximum uptake of offerings. You will be working remotely and will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, scheduling, analysis and reporting.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, purchase abandonments, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against individual/team/company KPIs and goals.
- Manage and execute email marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web traffic behaviour to drive the message and leverage content personalisation.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing should include subject lines, message content, CTAs, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimise email creative and template structure, based on best practices.
- Mitigate email frequency between program touchpoints to minimise database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of our subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc., delivering insights and recommendations from your findings.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain customers.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
Experience & qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years proven experience managing an email marketing program.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g. GDPR).
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analysing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, Klaviyo Email, Shopify, and CRM platforms.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Automation
- Web Analytics
- Template Creation
- Content Creation
Highly advantageous but not essential:
- Luxury brand experience a bonus.
- Jewellery experience is a bonus.
- Multi-brand / agency experience.
- Knowledge of content optimisation, SEO and keyword research techniques an advantage.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM a distinct advantage.
Chupi has brought diamonds into the 21st century. We are a sustainable jewellery company, a digital-first, borderless luxury brand, making each and every piece of heirloom jewellery here in Ireland.
Our passion is for people, for their stories of love, pride, strength and solace, of friendship and family and the beautiful mess that life makes of all our plans.
From a market stall to a multinational, today we are a team with exceptional expertise in our industry. From luxury sales and marketing to sustainable supply chain development, our people are brilliant, ambitious and committed to our purpose. We have built our business on a culture of kindness, care and constant learning, creating a community of support and mentorship within our teams, encouraging achievement through a continuous cycle of innovation, improvement and an unceasing aspiration for better.
Our business is now growing at an exponential rate, and last year alone saw record breaking sales, delivering 10,000+ orders to over 67 countries around the world. We are only beginning to scratch the surface of our global ambition.
At Chupi we don’t believe in the always-on culture. Therefore we generously give 30 days off, have a 35-hour week, offer extended paid paternity leave of 13 weeks and paid time off for study and voluntary work, to name a few. You will also receive a generous discount on our collection.
If you feel this role is written for you, please apply by Friday, 27th May 2022. Please attach your CV and a cover letter with your application. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates either via Zoom or in person in Dublin city centre, with the role to commence as soon as feasible.