Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hours of Hours - Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
What we need in a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced email and SMS marketeer who can help develop and implement our eCRM strategy, creating targeted, well-designed and engaging email campaigns.
Who are we?
We’re a dynamic and growing company, shaking up the Great British holiday at our award-winning UK resorts. Our guests enjoy accommodation ranging from the classic caravan to our exclusive Rockstar accommodation and holiday parks that are jam-packed with fantastic facilities and buzzing with great activities and events. Want to find out more about our holidays? Check out our website: .
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the eCRM Manager to develop and implement a highly effective eCRM strategy and create amazing email campaigns.
- Designing exciting emails using Adobe Photoshop, working closely with the Graphic Design Team
- Creating and editing mobile-responsive HTML email templates and new HTML modules
- Managing regular campaigns and conducting A/B tests using our ESP Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Monitoring and reporting on all performance metrics including open rate, click through rate, revenue generated, etc.
- Segmenting data effectively for targeted and personalised emails
- Sending SMS messages on an ad hoc basis, and as part of our customer journeys
You’ll be dealing with guest data, so you will also need to ensure that it is handled securely and in compliance with our GDPR responsibilities.
Skills, Experience And Qualities You’ll Need
If you can demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities, let’s hear from you:
- Previous email marketing experience and experience of using ESPs
- Knowledge of understanding and segmenting data
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop
- A creative mind, always looking for new ideas
- Resilience and problem-solving skills, working as part of a team
It’s the icing on the cake, but not essential, if you have experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, knowledge of Data Extensions and experience using Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
We have a can-do, people-centred ethos at Away Resorts, and we look for certain qualities in our team members. Have a and see if it chimes with your own values.
What we can offer you
We look after you with a great range of benefits, including
This is an exciting and varied role, and it can also lead to great opportunities for career progression for you.
- Competitive Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on Away Resorts Holidays
- On Park Discounts
- Awards and Recognition