We are looking for an Email Marketing Executive with knowledge of e-commerce, online sales and marketing principles, to join our hardworking, fun and inclusive marketing team. To help look after the end-to-end process of building templates and creating/proofing content through to delivering our email marketing campaigns for our brand. Your focus will be on testing and analysing email performance and maximising engagement and conversions.
You will need to be able to use email service platforms with an understanding of both traditional and digital marketing. The successful applicant will be supported to learn and develop new skills, platforms and have the opportunity to challenge themselves with new tasks.
Established in 2002, ATD Travel Services operates a number of brands focused on the pre-purchase of attraction tickets, experiences and theme park hotels and packages. Our flagship consumer brand – AttractionTickets.com - operates from the UK, Ireland and Germany and is the leading broker for the major theme parks in each of those territories. Our trade brands are DoSomethingDifferent.com and ThemeParkBeds.com which sell via agents, operators and OTAs in the UK and Ireland.
We are passionate about service and our success is based on being the best in our sector in everything we do. We are an exciting, privately owned, financially secure and entrepreneurial company with ambitious plans for 2022 and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
A working culture that values your strengths, prioritises your personal development and does not micromanage. We trust our people to do their best for the company and our customers by Adding Happiness in everything they do. Whilst we run a serious business with sales of well over £100m, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and believe in kindness, honesty and having fun. You’ll be able to tap into a network of talented people and witness the development and roll out of new initiatives as we grow into more source markets and expand our product range.
Opportunities to learn are extensive and there is nothing we love more than a go getter. You will have the chance to travel and experience the amazing attractions that we sell.
Our founder and CEO also runs an in-house charity called Play It Forward (www.playit-forward.org). We run regular events such as quiz nights, cake sales and sports days to raise money for the charity. There is also an annual trip to Southern Zambia to see the education, nutrition and health projects that the charity operates.
For this role, we offer a hybrid working solution where you can work from our office in the centre of vibrant Brixton and from home
The main activities and responsibilities for this role are:-
- To work with the Senior Email Marketing Specialist to create, plan and analyse performance of the email campaigns across our B2B and B2C brands.
- To work closely with the Marketing Executives, Content team, Design team and external partners to meet the objectives of our email campaigns.
- To support our Senior Email Marketing Specialist to deliver our regular email campaigns and lifecycle journeys as well as key partner dedicated campaigns within strict deadlines.
- Continuously test, analyse and optimise campaign and channel performance and share results with the wider team and external partners.
- Show a strong interest and understanding of our overall marketing strategy and activities across all channels.
- To ensure that all customers are aware of any relevant special offers that we’re running and that we maximise the opportunity of each campaign through our email marketing.
- To ensure that the brand distinction / positioning is maintained at all times.
- Help create and develop multiple email journeys based on customer booking history, demographics and behaviour.
- To identify new opportunities to increase sales, improve customer service and inspire through email marketing.
- To always look for new ways of growing and segmenting our email customer base.
- Help develop and improve our browser and basket abandonment email triggers, making sure they’re providing us with the best ROI possible.
- Use HTML/CSS and our modular templates to build emails. Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is required and training will be provided.
- Create responsive, dynamic and personalised email campaigns with customers’ wants and needs always at the forefront.
- Create content that inspires, educates and engages customers on our product offering and always promote the value of pre-purchasing.
- Keep within ATD’s tone of voice and always proof content, making sure it is at the highest standard possible.
- Work closely with the Conversion Rate Optimisation team to make sure email persuasion/urgency messaging continues on the website once a customer clicks through.
- Produce personalised, real time content such as countdowns and product recommendation blocks using Fresh Relevance. (Previous experience with the platform or similar is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided).
- Always look for new and innovative ways to build email campaigns, testing different formats, content and imagery.
- Ensure that email campaigns are delivered on time, to the relevant audiences and are communicated within the wider business.
- Deliver email campaigns up against strict and sometimes very tight deadlines.
- Set up multiple trigger and recurring campaigns that are part of targeted customer journeys and always make sure these are kept up to date.
Analysis & Reporting
- Help analyse the success of all email campaign formats, content and delivery to make sure we’re optimising our email performance.
- Report analysis to the rest of the team and the wider business on the performance of the email marketing platform for each of the direct brands on a monthly basis.
- To help other colleagues as and when necessary to ensure that the operational objectives of the Company are met.
- To partake in overseas travel where necessary. Job may involve travel to the USA / Europe.
- To maintain a happy & positive approach at all times!
Salary range from £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.