The main objective of this role is to drive the email and app marketing channels, reacting to business trade & decisions, owning both channels and strategy from planning through to deployment and analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and deliver the email strategy including the testing program
- Responsibility of email process from planning to deployment; ensuring all campaigns are deployed on time.
- Lead and deliver the app marketing strategy, including planning, testing, and reporting
- Collaborating with trade and product teams to plan email product and campaign messages
- Responsible for the deployment of all email campaigns through the ESP; including segment building, set up, testing and final deployment of emails.
- Weekly reporting; extracting data from the ESP and data reporting tools, updating reports and dissecting results.
- Ongoing management of the monthly email plans; generating month ahead documents, updating changes and circulating changes to relevant teams.
- Work with the data team to pull appropriate segments from our CRM database for targeted email campaigns.
- Collate monthly data sets for email hindsighting and suggesting recommendations
- Weekly review and circulation with teams of competitors and US Anthropologie emails.
- Ongoing testing of the quality and consistency of email data capture across all touch points.
- Ad hoc data comparisons and management of the email testing plan
- Support the Senior Ecommerce Manager & ecommerce trading manager with ad hoc analytics for channels besides email within the CRM space.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the email marketing channel; ideally within the retail sector
- 2+ years’ experience using an ESP; preferably with cheetah email marketing
- Confident using google analytics
- Confident using Excel
- Analytical background and enjoyment working with data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
- Strong desire to learn with the ability to work independently
- An enthusiastic team player