Exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, media company. Are you looking to grow your career while working within a fun environment? You will be part of the team responsible for running all of Citywire’s events campaigns, monitoring the campaigns & analysing the reports. This is an important role that will assist in re-engaging with our existing online users and drive online registrations on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. You will have a great opportunity to work with other areas of the business & gain specialist valuable knowledge of Citywire. There is also a chance of finding further opportunities within the company.
Citywire employs around 240+ people with offices in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore. The company provides news, information and insight for professional advisers and investors whilst organising market-leading events around the world.
- You will build & deliver email marketing campaigns across all channels/departments.
- Copywriting & proofreading.
- Monitoring & reporting on campaign results, taking ownership of outcomes & confidently making recommendations to senior staff to improve campaign efficacy.
- Desk research - sourcing new leads & relevant target lists.
- Increase registrations by optimising the subscription & registration process.
- Coordinate House Ad production to Citywire's existing audience in print, email, online & outdoor format (e.g. event banners, stands & promotional merchandise).
Job Specific Skills / Previous Experience
- At least six months experience in an office based role;
- excellent English language and grammar skills;
- At least basic understanding/ knowledge of HTML;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Experience with project management or leading group work in college is desirable;
- A marketing degree is advantageous but not compulsory;
- You will be self-motivated, ambitious & comfortable communicating with all levels of colleagues and willing to learn.
In return, Citywire will provide you with a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays,
- Competitive private pension scheme with frequent visit from the provider,
- Well-being initiative: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
- Subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly or annual costs.
If you are the right candidate for this job, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Please note some of our benefits are based on a regular office operations situation. Some of them may not be applicable until the UK resumes normal business operations.
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams.
Remote working and flexibility for office/home working in the future is a must for this position.
You can find more information in our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer.