Brain.fm is an app that creates functional music to help you focus, relax, sleep and meditate - all backed by neuroscience. We have over 100k MAUs across 3 platforms, Web, iOS and Android apps.
We are looking for a Braze Execution Specialist to support our Marketing and Product teams. You'll be working with our Head of Growth and have access to all of the assets you need to be successful. This includes creative assets, copy, direction, and timelines that will be provided prior to the start of each campaign.
- Must be familiar with Braze trigger attributes, and be able to investigate custom attributes and events.
- Experience with A/B Testing systems
- Experience with creating email, in-app, and push campaigns to several million users a month
- High attention to detail
Details about the job
- 20 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday
- Part-time to start, with quick room to advance to Full Time
- Creating A/B Tests for monthly/weekly email campaigns
- Segmentation creation and analysis of various user groups
- Creation, Implementation, and improvement of in-app / push-notification systems
- Recommending how we can improve all communication of in-app, push, and email for the user journey
- Weekly Analytics Reporting (open rates, click-through rates, conversion rate) and propose campaigns based on insights.
- Set up and monitor the proper conversion tracking
Based out of New York, however, remote work options are available across the U.S.
Brain.fm is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Brain.fm is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.