Monolith Brands Group was established in April of 2021 and has since generated more than $100 million in revenue. Monolith invests in and grows businesses that sell through ecommerce or traditional retail sales channels. With flexible capital solutions and a team of industry experts, we partner with stable and profitable brands to help them reach their next growth phase. Our team has worked with some of the largest investors in the world and managed hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
As an Email/SMS Marketing Manager at Monolith Brands Group, you’ll get to showcase your expertise in developing our email and SMS campaign and automated flow strategies and executing tactics that deliver persuasive messages to current and prospective customers for our portfolio of brands. As a manager, you will have access to teams to delegate your tasks to help facilitate your strategy.
- Ensuring each brand is set up on Klaviyo with a bare minimum of these four automated email sequences:
- Abandoned Checkout
- Abandoned Browser
- Newsletter Welcomeomer
- Strategic segmentation of each brand's email list to enable targeted campaigns and sequences to help increase conversions and ultimately customer lifetime value.
- Build and continuously test new list-building strategies that focus on increasing form submission conversion rates.
- Promote and share information, news, and offers about each respective brand to the people on their mailing list.
- Research our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with each of our brands to understand the best ways to reach them through email and SMS.
- Use email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize each brand's email campaigns, and automated flows to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals.
- Serve as the Email and SMS Marketing lead project manager - interacting and collaborating with multiple departments to hello accomplish portfolio business goals.
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years in managing email marketing for eCommerce brands.
- This includes building automated email flows and scheduling newsletter campaigns, along with running multi-day promotions via email and SMS.
- Persuasive/sales copywriting.
- Graphic design using Adobe Suite.
- Experience with Klaviyo.
- Experience with SMS Marketing platforms like postscript.io, VIA, or attentive.
- A passion and drive to meet deadlines and sales targets.
- Team player -ready to collaborate with multiple departments to achieve business objectives.
- Data analysis for a logical response/optimization.