Arteza is revolutionizing the art supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. We offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal-oriented, results-driven Director of Email Marketing to join our exciting start-up in North Miami, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! In this position, you will be responsible for the design, strategy, execution, and metrics across all email campaigns. Being in a startup environment, you will work side by side with intelligent, passionate, highly motivated entrepreneurs. We're looking for someone who has personality, passion, excitement and a drive to succeed!
- Implement a roadmap based on overall life-cycle marketing with an emphasis on customer retention
- Maintain and optimize A/B testing
- Work with marketing resources to ensure essential technical steps are taken for list, segmentation, and tracking.
- Drive continuous improvement via KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rate, opt-out rate, and revenue.
- Manage reporting requests and ongoing analyses for campaign performance, key insights, and strategic learning.
- Drive a customer-first approach to all email experiences
- Effectively partner across the organization: integrated marketing, product management, merchandising and supply chain
- Primary ownership of the email strategy and programs across B2C and B2B audiences.
- Partner with business units to ensure the email is an effective channel for conversion and revenue.
- Lead and develop an email marketing team inclusive of email marketers and developers outside the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or a related discipline
- 7+ years of email and/or direct marketing experience
- Ability and proven track record of working and prioritizing across multiple projects and business units
- Data-driven mindset and ability to quantify success
- Enterprise-level ESP and project management tools (JIRA) required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions.
- Proven experience leading a campaign management function and outstanding attention to detail.
- Be knowledgeable about email best practices, technologies, and trends.
- Ecommerce experience is preferred
- Startup experience is preferred