EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Email Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager who will manage execution and support the development and growth of the email marketing program as well as other customer communications and partner deliverables. This position will be responsible for all aspects of planning and execution including calendar management, creative development schedule, production, deployment, and segmentation. The Manager will maintain a relationship with the vendors whose platforms we are using in our campaigns.
You need to have a passion for television and movies, a keen eye for detail and outstanding organizational skills. You must possess a collaborative spirit, a go-getter attitude and an ability to inspire a team juggling multiple priorities to deliver success. You will want to take on challenges and be part of projects that seem unfamiliar. Most of all, you're excited to be part of building a digital content experience for today as well as for tomorrow.
- Lead the team in the strategy, concepting and creation of all emails and push notifications to current and future subscribers.
- Organize the team and processes for promotional publication, including leading the weekly team meeting to track to-do's and deliverables.
- Partner with Creative Services and others to ensure editorial and promotional deliverables are being created, tracked and delivered in support of EPIX and EPIX partner needs from monthly, stunts, tentpoles and campaign perspectives and meeting all internal and external deadlines.
- Oversee the processes, tracking delivery of creative assets for studio partners.
- Ensure business rules and requirements around content are met.
- Partner with stakeholders to execute user testing to improve messaging and promotional content across EPIX digital platforms
- Coordinate with digital and research teams to ensure that all data findings around viewership across all platforms, open rates, engagements, and other customer behaviors are integrated into overall content strategy across all touchpoints.
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations at the finish of the campaigns, while understanding milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to track and deliver against retention KPIs
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- At least 5 years of digital media experience, including proven abilities to manage content strategy and publishing workflows
- Email marketing experience with 2-4 years hands-on experience in high-volume email marketing environment.
- Proven understanding of email best practices and broad knowledge of digital marketing to ensure email messages are properly developed to meet industry standards.
- Be accountable for the email project workflow, manage the team to deadlines and gather proper approvals.
- Must be a driven individual who can multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment with experience using email marketing platforms to create a campaign from beginning to end including managing
- Effective at juggling multiple campaigns at a single time and overseeing work in a live production environment
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and a solid track record of developing and launching successful email marketing programs.
- CMS experience, past collaboration with product and engineering on product features therein a plus
- Strong background and track record working with TVE products including web, mobile apps, gaming consoles and connected TVs.
- Excellent writing skills, ie catchy headlines and compelling copy.
- Understanding of TVE / Premium business.
- Keen eye for content experience and presentation, able to act as quality assurer.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Must be a self-motivated thought-leader with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate and problem-solve.
- Experience supporting or assisting ecommerce or subscription services is a plus.
- Passion for television and movies a must.