At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Shipt is growing and we are searching for an Email Developer to join our team! In this role, you will support the Marketing CRM team by coding and deploying ad-hoc and lifecycle cross-channel communications on time and error free.
What You’ll Gain
You will get experience working with a cross-disciplinary team shipping real-world products to our customers around the nation. You will also receive hands-on mentorship from your friendly teammates on topics ranging from design to career advice
- Work within our marketing automation platform to build and deploy emails, in-app messages, and push notifications
- Design automated, data-driven lifecycle programs and series, working cross-functionally with the Marketing, Product, Data, and Engineering teams
- Advise business owners on our email capabilities, standards, and best practices
- Proactively identify and problem solve risks and roadblocks
- Optimize, refine, and document existing production and QA processes
- Analyze campaign performance data and report out on results
- 3-5 years of experience coding HTML and CSS emails to spec from design comps and copy decks in a fast-paced environment, ensuring rendering consistency across desktop and app-based clients
- 3-5 years of experience deploying cross-channel promotional and transactional campaigns in an enterprise-level marketing automation platform such as Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Expert-level HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You hand-code emails in a text editor, are familiar with common email rendering bugs and hacks, and your emails look consistent across all devices and platforms, e.g. iPhone 5, Outlook 2010, Android Gmail app, etc.
- Understands how data is used to target, segment, and personalize campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead multiple long and short term projects at the same time
- Strong communication and cross-collaboration skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Litmus and Movable Ink
- Understands how dark mode impacts emails rendering
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Wrike, Asana, Jira, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.