Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed e-commerce company revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a quickly growing e-commerce startup at a very exciting time.
The Marketing Team
The Ruggable Marketing Team is collaborative and dynamic with clear growth targets. Working closely with the Design, Operations, Product and Executive teams, the team aims to elevate our brand status and broaden our customer appeal. We learn fast to adapt to the ever-changing e-commerce landscape.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and deploying emails and email tests. In addition to coding emails, you will work on crafting tests through building out segments, complex email flows, and advanced email functionality to create personalized experiences for each email user.
This role requires HTML skills, email development experience, and familiarity with ESP tools. You will need impeccable attention to detail, project management skills, and teamwork. Most importantly you will need a passion for marketing, and crafting seamless and personalized experiences in the inbox.
- Write expert code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Write dynamic, reusable code using Django
- Troubleshoot existing HTML
- Work closely with our creative and development teams
- Translate design ideas into engaging email experiences
- Showcase your development ideas via simple mock-up or wireframe to explain to the team
- Slice & convert PSD files into HTML
- Assemble email components in ESP
- Lead QA on all emails
- Leverage deliverability best practices and follows brand standards, privacy, spam regulation (CAN-SPAM), and web accessibility/ADA compliance.
- Create segments within ESP segmentation tools
- Schedule and deploy emails
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Email Design and Development
- Knowledge of: Photoshop (InDesign, XD, Sketch is a plus), HTML, CSS3
- Experience using an IDE like VSCode or Sublime
- Experience with ESPs (Klaviyo, Retention Science, Salesforce, Responsys, SailThru, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management and communication skills