ruby is home to the world’s most unique dating websites. We understand that relationships are complex and multifaceted, and that is reflected in our business. Our flagship brand, Ashley Madison, is revolutionizing dating with more than 65 million members in 50 countries. We are driven to create the best possible customer experience with our world-class security to our user-centric product design, and everything in-between. We work hard, play hard and have fun.
Why would you want to work here?
Here are just a few of the reasons why Ruby should be your next team.
Zero tolerance for people who can’t be nice. How would you like to work in a place where everyone is supportive, helpful and nice?
Thursdays are the new Fridays! Ruby gets stuff done in 4 days instead of 5 and takes Fridays off. Every. Week.
Work From Anywhere
100% flexibility to work from anywhere you have a good internet connection. Bali or Brampton, we don’t care, just get the work done, and don’t let the team down.
Unlimited Personal Time
You’re a professional, you can take the time that you need to recharge. Manage your own time off as you see fit.
Interested? See if this role is right for you:
Email Marketing Specialist
Ruby is looking for an Email Marketing Developer in a fast-paced technology-focused environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Proficient in mobile/responsive email design and development
- Experience with email automation, triggers, and deployment
- Experience working with email testing tools such as Litmus
- You understand cross-client, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Proficient in Photoshop and other Adobe CS products
- Strong working knowledge of HTML4/5 and CSS3
- Experience with using structured query languages (MySQL)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Passionate & self-motivated and constantly looking for better ways to bring email concepts and development to new heights
- Work independently in a structured team without close supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with git version control would be a benefit
- Nice to have: Java, Python and PHP
As part of this role, you will:
- Report to Sr. Manager, Email Marketing
- Develop dynamic email marketing campaigns targeting our users
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
As an ideal candidate:
You love technology and pride yourself on your achievements regarding developing great user experiences using personalized emails as a communication tool.
You have a proven ability to deliver business results and you’re 100% committed to everything you do. You have deep experience working in an agile environment and have a reputation which speaks to your acute attention to detail.
You are right at home in an “all hands on deck” environment, and have excellent communication and problem solving skills, and can thrive in a dynamic and passionate startup culture.
Motivated - hungry to get things done efficiently and love building awesome things.
Focused - You don’t get overwhelmed easily and are able to cut through the noise to prioritize and execute.
A technologist - You are passionate about technology and have a constant pulse on emerging tech and market trends.
- Support email marketing strategy through execution of email marketing campaigns from development to audience segmentation, testing and scheduling
- Develop, implement, and deploy email campaigns to our users using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work with QA team to validate and ensure delivery of a flawless product
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] In the e-mail subject line please reference “Email Marketing Specialist”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ruby; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ruby Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Please note that ruby is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act, 2005, and has policies in place to accommodate candidates with disabilities during the selection process. Should you require accommodation or have a question regarding any of these policies, please contact [email protected].