CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
CrossCountry Mortgage is expanding its marketing department and we are looking for an Email Marketing Developer to join the team! In this role, you will be responsible for implementation and management of multiple email campaigns for CrossCountry Mortgage Corporate and Loan Officers. This position will report to the CRM leader. Ideal candidates for the position will have some experience working with
marketing automation technology, analytics and database tools, and an email coding background.
- Code HTML and CSS to develop email advanced templates and email contents including scripting for highly customized dynamic projects
- Review/modify client code for adherence to internal and industry best practice
- Implementation of journeys and campaigns
- Conduct coding quality assurance testing
- Design and develop operational reports to monitor performance
- Manage hosting library of email images and files
- Contribute to training and documentation to development teams across the practice.
- Participate in client meetings. Provide status and manages current coding jobs in the queue
- Build landing pages and campaign selection modules
- Regular communication and interaction with Loan Officers to understand goals and communicate results and performance
- Other duties as assigned
Skills And Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in email marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with email HTML/CSS and tables
- Strong experience with email QA and debugging
- Proficient with marketing automation technology
- Proficient with Photoshop for slicing design for code
- Hands on experience with content management systems
- Familiar with analytical and database tools
- Experience with tools such as Email on Acid, Return Path and Litmus
- Familiar with A/B testing and list segmentation
- Familiar with mobile first code
- Familiar with SQL Query
- Familiar with dark mode setting, Interactive/Adaptive Content for email, AMP
- Have good time management and be comfortable with tight deadlines
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.