Boxy Charm was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription box industry experiencing immense growth of more than 100% year over year. We work with some of the hottest brands including Butter London, Dr. Brandt, Elemis, GlamGlow, Smashbox, Tarte, Too Faced and many more.
Today, Boxy Charm has a community of more than 2.4 million followers across its social media platforms, 10 million monthly visitors online and is the #1 searched beauty box brand on YouTube. In 2018, Inc magazine named it as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation. Boxy Charm is headquartered in South Florida and has an office in Toronto, Canada.
Are you an email developer who wants to also develop strategy? In this hybrid role, you will execute on Boxy Charm’s email marketing strategy and support internal programs. You have extensive hands-on email production operations and campaign management experience. You write exceptional code in HTML or AMP, develop landing pages, and also have an affinity towards email strategy.
As the Digital Marketing Developer, you will be coordinating and developing day-to-day email marketing efforts, growing the volume of quality leads, and increasing retention. You will be responsible for in-depth campaign performance analysis and assisting in the end-to-end campaign development from conception to copywriting and execution.
What you'll be doing:
- Flawlessly code and produce custom emails for on-going marketing, transactional and ad-hoc messages
- Reporting of email performance including standard email metrics and analysis of creative testing
- Copywriting, editing and QA the day-to-day email campaigns
- Maintain and update calendar based on monthly email strategy
- Execute, end-to-end, on daily email marketing campaign blasts
- Ability to manage multiple email campaigns with different segmented messages sent weekly to a large user base
- Work with Email Lead to develop campaign calendars and project schedules
- Identify new lead nurturing campaign ideas, pitch to key stakeholders, then implement, optimize and report
- Continually A/B test hypotheses such as subject lines, content, design/layout, or timing to increase customer engagement and retention while decreasing unsubscribes
- Regularly perform in-depth analysis of entire campaign portfolio to ensure end KPIs are being met, and to identify under-performing campaigns
- Maintain email best practices including browser compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images, etc.
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/deliverability/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields
- 2-5 years of experience in email marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in html and AMP coding (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in statistics preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Looker or similar tools
- Experience with email marketing using Salesforce and marketing automation or similar platforms like Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On or Responsys.
- Thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, while driving forward several projects from different project owners every day.
- Experience building and analyzing reports (opens, clicks, conversions, etc.) and applying findings to make data-driven decisions
- Self-starter with great communication skills, and love for subject line writing, desire to learn new programs and skills, and love for data.