The main purpose of this position is to develop email communications for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience creating customized email templates. Experience in enterprise email service providers like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or Acoustic Marketing Cloud (previously IBM Watson/Silverpop) is required. This position reports to the Marketing Automation Manager, Digital Marketing.
As a Email Marketing Developer, you will:
- Support the development of HTML5/CSS3 code for email marketing campaigns
- Apply logic for dynamic content delivery within email marketing campaigns
- Support email automations, triggers and deployments with a high level of accuracy
- Complete in-depth testing on email campaigns
- Create reports for email campaigns
- Coordinate with other teams for testing and approvals
- Stay on top of current email industry trends and support other teams with suggestions and best practices
As a Email Marketing Developer, you have/are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience utilizing HTML5, CSS3 for email development
- Experience with a top-tier Email Service Provider such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic Marketing Cloud (previously IBM Watson/Silverpop), Adobe Campaign etc.
- Working knowledge of translating design requirements (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc) into technical requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A self-motivator with experience in managing competing deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about email marketing, and constantly looking for ways to improve email development processes
- A post-secondary education in Digital Media, Digital Arts, Technology, Front-End Programming
- An understanding of email standards, CASL, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skill sets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.