At ACT Your Work Makes a Difference
ACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.
Everything we do contributes to this mission, including team member events, professional development resources and community outreach opportunities. Helping team members achieve education and workplace success of their own advances the ACT mission on a daily basis.
You will be joining a team that is fun, collaborative, and focused on outcomes.
ACT offers market-competitive pay, generous paid leave, flexible working arrangements, and access to an array of well-being programs including health & wellness programs and learning and development opportunities.
The position: We are seeking an Email Marketing Developer to help us fulfill that mission.
Work location: This is a remote position.
The Email Marketing Developer will support the development of lead generation campaign architecture within marketing automation and analytics platforms. This role will work with cross-functional groups to effectively execute and report on campaigns across web, email, social, search, and other mediums.
What you will be working on:
- Email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment
- Marketing automation integrations within Marketo, Salesforce, and other platforms
- Understand, evaluate, and distribute campaign performance metrics to marketing team
- Support marketing automation efforts and processes, pro-actively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform optimization testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead life-cycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
This could be the job for you if you have (minimum requirements):
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience that includes:
- Using email and web marketing automation platforms
- Supporting multiple simultaneous email campaigns, including, but not limited to: building, executing, maintaining, and architecting the programs
- Knowledge of how to extract marketing data and use it to analyze and interpret the performance of campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Experience managing projects and/or programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaboration – work effectively with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization
- Optimization – ability to apply continuous improvement to existing processes and programs
- Initiative – uses self-starter approach, ability to multi-task, pro-actively anticipates and acts on information and details needed, completes tasks with little to no direction
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Technology, Marketing, Business or related area of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SQL and AMP script for marketing cloud
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with internal IT resources to ensure essential technical steps are taken for program setup and integrations
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAFe Agile
- Understanding the connections with processes and tools used across a marketing function
When ACT was founded in 1959, it disrupted the assessment industry with a new approach to helping students better understand their readiness so they could take steps to improve it. By leveraging our expertise and authority in assessment and research, we will again disrupt the industry—helping more people learn, better measure their progress, and improve their navigation through life’s transitions.
More than ever before, ACT is fulfilling its mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. We’re doing it by pushing the boundaries of learning innovation through the work of our people, who we call team members because we’re all in this together.
We know transformation does not come without challenge. That’s why ACT invests in a variety of experiences for team members to strengthen their connections, explore ideas, learn from customers, and celebrate success.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!
ACT is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ACT values diversity in people and ideas and participates in E-verify. ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.