TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer.
Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As an Email Marketing Designer/Developer in our Marketing Platform team, you will be responsible for developing innovative and responsive creative solutions for our email marketing programs, journeys and campaigns, as well as working on our other multi-channel campaigns. You will ensure we present our propositions and messages in an engaging way to capture customer interest & interaction and will help us leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform – Braze.
This role is available to be based in any of our European office locations.
About The Job
Your key areas of responsibility and accountability will be:
Guidelines for Automation and Campaign Specialists
- Support in the definition of creative guidelines for all designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across TUI Group.
- Define best practice guidelines for use of common components for all Designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across TUI Group.
- Design and develop innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns.
- Drive the design of creative, using best practice user experience, information architecture and direct response techniques to capture customer interest & interaction, to help move people through the sales funnel towards booking.
- Develop and test responsive email templates using extensive personalisation.
Journey & campaign production
- Develop creative concepts, wireframes and final visuals in response to the brief, including marketing templates, marketing components across different communication channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages, content cards, email, merchandising banners etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of the needs of the target audience, how they interact with channels/communications and usability considerations. Make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
- Ensure templates and components can be easily maintained & operated effectively by Centres of Excellence and markets.
- Rigorously test all templates and components to ensure they render correctly across browsers and devices.
- Play an active role in the agile process, managing your backlog items so they align to the overall backlog and priorities.
- Proven track record of developing email tempates for use alongside industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge and experitise of marketing platforms, and strong knowledge and experience of relevant coding languages (HTML, CSS, Liquid script etc.)
- Skilled in developing mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar digital roles
- Experience working with API's and related tools
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
About Our Offer
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA