Wholesome Culture is more than a clothing company. We're a movement to make the world a kinder and more sustainable place. Our mission is to inspire people to live a sustainable and mindful lifestyle. That includes what we wear, what we eat, and how we treat the planet, animals, ourselves, and each other.
What we are looking for…
Are you a passionate graphic designer who knows how to bring a brand’s voice and message to life? Do you love testing new designs and seeing how your creations help engage a community?
We are looking for a designer to join our team who is great with branding, typography or lettering, graphic design and email design. The responsibilities for this role include designing regular, seasonal, promotional, and automated emails as necessary. The Email Designer will also organise and coordinate all digital resources and assets required for email marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do...
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
- Be responsible in part for the extension of the company’s brand identity
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field and implement them when appropriate
- Build email design templates, create and edit photo files, and help with intermittent presentations pertaining to the design team
What You Need…
- BFA in graphic design or self-taught experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in graphic design and email design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with branding & logo design & iconography
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates original creative thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- A talent to create minimalist but still very present branding
- Takes ownership of every assigned task until the project is complete
- Strongly desires to learn and grow as a professional creative
- Ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly and professionally
- Able to work remotely during EST hours
- Flexibility in hours worked as this is a part time role creating approximately 30 emails designs per month