Univision’s Transformation team is seeking an Email Marketing Designer, who will be responsible for designing and developing responsive emails for our streaming platform in the US, Mexico and rest of Latin America.
You will work alongside our in-house digital creative studio, growth marketing and email marketing teams to produce designs that drive email acquisition, retention, engagement and cross selling.
The ideal candidate should have both technical and creative aptitude with demonstrated experience in performance marketing. We are looking for a storyteller, client centric and highly organized.
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement, retention, cross-selling and increased click-through rates that drive revenue and conversions
- Develop custom and templated mobile responsive emails using HTML5 and CSS3
- Create custom imagery, resize, and optimize graphics
- Create alternative versions of emails for A/B testing
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure designs produced align with brand and project requirements
- Develop and implement design best practices for optimizing delivery and open rates, CTR, revenue growth, and other KPIs
- Ensure optimal and consistent rendering of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, etc.)
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, coding, testing, and deploying enterprise-level responsive email campaigns; preferably in e-commerce or streaming
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, or related field
- Strong command of Spanish and Hispanic market in the US and LatAM
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) or similar platforms
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and other relevant web design coding languages
- Experience with responsive/mobile-friendly/hybrid email design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users
- Enthusiastic, curious, and self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools, technologies, and techniques
- Strong quality assurance skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with GIF animation is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and rapidly changing, less structured environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain focus and confidentiality
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Has knowledge of and actively consumes Univision content, a plus!
- Must be willing to work from Mexico
- Employment/education will be verified
Univision es un empleador que ofrece equidad e igualdad de oportunidades. Todos los solicitantes calificados recibirán consideración para el empleo sin distinción de sexo, identidad de género, orientación sexual, raza, color, religión, origen nacional, discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido, edad o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.