Ooze Wholesale is a market leader in the smoke shop supply, dispensary, and convenience industry we are a one-stop-shop for vaporizers, organic rolling papers, torches, cartridges, grinders, and just about any other type of smoking accessory you can think of, all at extremely competitive prices. Ooze Wholesale is the exclusive distributor for Ooze, King Palm Wraps, Truweigh Scales, Green Monkey Grinders, and Loud Lock Packaging. Our Headquarters in Oak Park, MI has been recently renovated and expanded opening up more office and warehouse space to accommodate our growth.
As the Email Marketing Designer for Ooze Wholesale, you will bring a diverse marketing mindset that is capable of targeting different demographics and customers through email marketing campaigns both B2C and B2B. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and joining a well-rounded Marketing team during an exciting time of growth. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with fellow team members on day-to-day design tasks, marketing campaigns and problem solving to find the best design solutions. As the Email Marketing Designer for Ooze Wholesale you will find this is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fun industry and a company that is constantly growing and changing.
- Concept and design collateral for various digital and physical touch points such as packaging, marketing material, digital banners, emails, website, and campaigns
- Deliverable's include both digital and print ready assets
- Content writing and marketing
- Perfect skills in design best practices, file management and fast turnarounds
- Assist marketing department as needed for a variety of tasks.
- Attend marketing events, trade shows, and other company functions.
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Must have excellent communication style and skills to collaborate across Creative, Marketing, Sales and Development teams
- Ability to share concepts and brainstorm
- Previous E-commerce experience is a bonus
- Confidence + willingness to learn (looking for self-starters)
- Experience and expertise in MailChimp
- Ability to work in Shopify (preferred)
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism or Communications.
Why Work for Us?
- Mon-Fri 9a-5p
- Ooze Swag included: https://www.oozelife.com/collections/apparel
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and Paid Time Off.
- Located in Oak Park, MI (near Detroit). *Remote work not available
- Opportunity to travel to events.