Who We Are
We operate Kaufland.de: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Our work is characterized by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the power of a big corporate group. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether it's from an intern: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focused way: You decide whether you want to work in our office in Cologne // Darmstadt while at the same time having the opportunity to work remotely. We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and a maximum of flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day-by-day, our development team of about 250 experts pursues the goal of creating the best possible customer shopping experience for the Kaufland.de marketplace. We are here to inspire millions of customers, to help them find, purchase and get the things they love. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams, in which product owners, product designers, frontend and backend engineers, data scientists and lean managers join forces.
Your Tasks – This Is What Awaits You In Detail
- You design visuals for email campaigns
- You write solid HTML and CSS, applying your understanding of email coding best practices
- You routinely test your changes, demonstrating your passion for quality and your experience with email testing tools
- You create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Copywriters and Designers
- You advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting it cross-functionally, while precisely articulating your design rationale
- You break down large problems into simple solutions and drive them from concept through to completion
- You refine our existing templates and contribute to our email design system
- You measure your success with data and learn from it
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have several years of relevant Email Marketing experience
- You understand that good user experience (UX) is bigger than user interface (UI), it’s the total value of a product provided to the customer
- You can think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- You speak the language of design and business (as well as fluent English)
- You have a portfolio of work that demonstrates your experience
- You have no ego and hero design problems
What we offer
- Create your own work-life! We offer you the best possible flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
- The future is digital - Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users with a broadly-based technology stack
- Power meets dynamic - flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group and offers you an agile and secure working environment at the same time
- Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
- Personal & team growth: We love to have flexibility in terms of working location, but we also believe that personal interactions are important. That’s why we organize company events and cover the costs to bring you there and to other (approved) get-togethers with your peers. The same applies to conferences and other learning opportunities. We want everybody to grow personally and professionally, as a team and as a company.
- Top conditions at the Urban Sports Club for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
You would rather like to work part-time? No problem for us - let’s figure out the ideal work-life balance together!
Your contact person: Vivian Förder
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH
We are looking forward to your application!