About Fubo Gaming:
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with fuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming. The online wagering experience, Fubo Sportsbook, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
About the Role:
Fubo Gaming is seeking an Email Marketing Designer to join our Chicago team. This role will be reporting into the Sr. Creative Manager.
- Uses CSS, HTML to develop, code and quality assurance test highly dynamic and mobile responsive emails for distribution through a variety of email service providers.
- Utilizes our email pre-deployment application to quality assurance test, track and report on email rendering across multiple email clients, platforms and devices to ensure final email versions are flawless.
- Executes email design with strict adherence to brand standard guidelines established for logos, imagery, content, styling, etc.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for the CRM team within the department for all email campaign build-outs.
- Works closely with CRM team to ensure on-time deliverables with effectiveness and efficiency, including the communication of status, complications, developments and next steps.
- Utilizes knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions for the optimization of design, layout, coding, messaging and deliverability.
- Sets up A/B testing content (i.e. subject lines, preheaders, hero imagery, messaging) for emails per campaign initiative.
- Working with multiple team members to turn around a high volume of assets.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent; 3+ years in related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years hands-on email design, graphic design, and coding/production experience
- Experience with enterprise email technology Optimove preferred.
- Strong fluency in HTML/CSS for proficiency in responsive email design; must understand cross-browser, client, device and front-end development issues.
- Knowledge of e-mail regulatory compliance.
- Understanding of email design and deliverability issues within various platforms.
- Very high attention to detail in email build-out and quality assurance testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to multitask complex projects with general direction.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness, efficiency and adaptiveness.
- Passion for sports and gaming
Perks & Benefits:
- Fubo Gaming provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV Account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- Fubo Gaming's main headquarters are located in downtown Chicago