Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits For Choosing The Fresh Market Team
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
About The Position
The Email Marketing Deployment Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Email Communications via SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and executing communication strategies that drive customer retention and sales growth. Candidate must have working knowledge of campaign set up and execution using SFMC. Responsibilities include managing the production of customer-facing email communications with a focus on content organization, building multiple versioned email sends each week, the development of email journeys to enhance customer engagement and the administration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This position reports to the Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Work with Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing to build and deploy regular cadence and special email communications including, but not limited to:
- Daily emails supporting Daily Deals
- Stand Alone communications supporting Meal Solutions, New/Seasonal Products, and other corporate initiatives (e.g. Guest Surveys, ad hoc store closure/opening communications, etc.)
- Primary responsibility to build and deploy all Email Communications to our guests, utilizing the desired audience selection criteria for each email, versioning (where applicable), and personalization based on guest metadata
- Lead SFMC email A|B testing (subject lines and content blocks, other), automations and journeys
- Deployment optimization using tools like Einstein
- Work within SFMC to develop, implement, and adjust campaign workflows to optimize the delivery of timely, relevant content across segments
- Manage day-to-day sends, audience building, suppression lists and IP reputation, in partnership with 3rd Party Agency
- Work with Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing, Email Marketing Content Manager, Loyalty Marketing Team, and 3rd Party Agency to effectively execute our email communication strategy
- Email campaign set up and management as needed outside of regular business hours (occasional evenings and weekends).
- Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising and FP&A to analyze customer trends/patterns relating to email send data and engagement to support A|B Testing efforts
- Report and analyze, on weekly and ad hoc basis, email campaign results supporting the goal of enhancing or continuously refining our email communications to ensure we meet guest needs and company objectives
- Continuously search for new customer engagement opportunities, including enhancing or adding data points to inform communication plans
- Work in partnership with Guest Care to troubleshoot and remediate Guest email communications issues (i.e. deliverability issues, unsubscribes/opt-ins, etc.)
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years Email Marketing Experience, including Campaign Management and Marketing Automation
- 3+ years as a user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform required
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be highly detail-oriented and possess the ability to execute with minimal direction
- Experience in SFMC Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- HTML/CSS knowledge, as well as experience with coding for responsive design
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
We Are Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.