We design and deploy strategies to build relationships in ways that drive performance and transform modern marketing from an expense into a revenue engine. Our story is one built on the purposeful building of unique skill sets and merging of companies and cultures. Through our melting pot of acquisitions (Inbox Marketer-2017, Inbox Pro-2018, DiG-2021, LeadMD-2021), we have a multi-national, multicultural, multi-talented assembly of humans who solve interesting problems together. Do you want to join uncommon talent achieving uncommon things in a uniquely human way?
As our Deliverability Strategist, you’ll be supporting various deliverability consulting engagements. The Deliverability Strategist position requires a combination of customer support, writing, research, data analysis, and project management skills, as well as a reasonable base-level technical understanding of email systems and email service providers. Ongoing training will be provided to ensure that skills are maintained and updated.
- Analysis: Work with the client to determine the exact problem experienced and set expectations for deliverables
- Research: Investigate various aspects of a client’s email ecosystem such as the inspection of client processes and messaging infrastructure as well as the external perception of the same (block lists, reputation, etc.)
- Problem Solving: Compile a list of actions according to the client requirements, the promised deliverables, and the research data
- Technical Writing: Write a technical business report for delivery to the client; this report generally summarizes the problem at hand, the underlying technical reasons for the problem, and the steps the client needs to take to resolve the problem
- Remediation: Communicate directly with ISPs, block list maintainers, anti-spam technology providers, ESPs, or numerous other relevant parties
- Time Management: Report on the status of projects to track and report hours on a per-project and/or per-client basis.
- Utilize deliverability monitoring and issue notification systems to support strategy for inbox placement
- Be an expert in industry trends, updates, best practices related to email deliverability and email campaigns in general
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be confident with having direct client interaction
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills
- Be calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have strong interpersonal skills
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- General Internet concepts: IP addresses and related terminology, DNS
- Email Industry Knowledge: ISP email filtering / blacklisting
At the core of Trendline’s success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. Trendline does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Trendline Interactive welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
No relocation assistance can be offered at this time.