Would you like to be part of one of the fastest-growing benefits technology companies in the U.S.? Join our mission to help millions of people improve the quality of their daily lives through accessing the world’s largest selection of personally relevant benefits. Help us achieve our goal of becoming the world’s most broadly accessed gateway for group and individual benefits. Already used by thousands of employers and their millions of employees, our platform is disrupting the $1 trillion benefits market. Clients include 5 of the top 10 largest employers in the U.S. and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. Now that we are one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies, we have no plans of slowing down.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of data quality and solutions for our email marketing campaigns. This role will help shape overall engagement with the email program, build new personalization and AI initiatives, and help BenefitHub promote our products to achieve our business goals. You will own the data processes for our email program and oversee platform data optimizations while working with our email marketing team to ensure best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Email Marketing Manager in building and executing quality technical solutions for email marketing campaigns through the email deployment platform Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Building custom queries, AMPscript based dynamic templates, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys to enable BenefitHub to build highly segmented audiences based on preferences, activity, etc.
- Conduct analysis to enhance overall email marketing program performance as measured by deliverability, inbox placement, and profitability, while ensuring that BenefitHub remains CAN-SPAM compliant and follows best practices.
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
- Leverage email marketing tools, data to develop data models and workflows that enhance business and content strategies to grow BenefitHub user, client, and merchant base.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of online marketing experience.
- Exceptional proficiency of database concepts, especially SQL, Relational Databases particularly for Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email platforms
- Strong ability to build and maintain data processes, maps, and workflows especially from a marketing perspective.
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails.
- Knowledge of AMPscript or similar scripting languages and API integration.
- Well versed in AI, automation, and personalization trends and techniques.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, PowerBI or other reporting platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially with coding languages and database concepts.
- Self-starter/good time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, team player with exceptional grammar, written, and verbal communication skills.
BenefitHub is proud to offer highly competitive salaries along with a very generous perks and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental (Employer paid 75% of monthly contributions)
- Vision Insurance (Employer paid 100% of monthly contributions)
- Domestic Partner Coverage for all insurance plans
- 100% employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO) Program
- Stock options from the company
- Generous Paid Paternity and Maternity Leave Policies
- 10 Holidays (Including office closed day after Thanksgiving)
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid wellness rewards program
- Flexible Spending Account program
- Voluntary Benefit Programs (STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer)
We also have offices in New York, India, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. And, we are growing!