If you are seeking a role where you can build enjoyable experiences for our students and drive profitable growth for our business, this is a job for you! We’re looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Strategist to join our Customer Experience team as we work to continuously improve our outreach to learners focused on monthly payment collection methods and offers using multichannel strategies.
In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team to create highly targeted and personalized, trigger-based email, SMS, and in-app campaigns using an enterprise digital marketing platform to support loyalty, progression and retention efforts surrounding student payments. Under the direction of the Director of CX Strategy, you will be collaborating with various teams including Finance, Technology, Product and Financial Services on the execution and performance tracking of student payment campaigns across the Student Lifecycle.
Success in this role will be defined by your ability to collaborate with team members to recommend testing strategies, execute timely campaigns, understand and manipulate email automation and trigger-based campaigns, dissect email analytics, as well as your ability to innovate new financial/payment communications that will positively impact revenue.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with team members across the organization from various disciplines to understand objectives and priorities to assist with payment and collections campaign optimizations.
- End-to-end campaign management: create, execute, deliver, and analyze data-driven, dynamic, highly targeted email, SMS and in-app messaging, with a focus on payment/financial communications.
- QA and troubleshoot email campaigns and program automation.
- Assist in defining and identifying target audiences in support of list segmentation for payment and collection strategies.
- Contribute and collaborate on a payment testing calendar from conception through execution and results sharing. Share results with key stakeholders to improve key performance metrics.
- Own process for setup and execution of email and other cross-channel campaigns within digital marketing platform. Provide samples of campaigns to stakeholders and coordinate any necessary updates.
- Compile financial and payment-focused content and assets to produce campaigns
- Understanding the day-to-day communication priorities as defined by the communications calendar and taking ownership for the development work that is required for each project.
- Participate in weekly meetings where communications strategies are outlined to ensure that priorities and objectives are in alignment for the entire team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technology-related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in a data-driven, email/cross-channel communications role.
- Experience with enterprise level email service providers (Oracle Responsys preferred)
- HTML & CSS skills preferred.
- Positive, solutions-oriented disposition with exceptional ability to collaborate with all levels of staff and across all departments of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of email principles (design, build, and segmentation) and email best practices (deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- Strong interest in modern marketing technology trends and techniques.
- Strong interest in email and financially focused campaigns.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment; self-starter with ability to support multiple work streams to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate priorities including communicating status to key stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Penn Foster we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that embraces and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
At Penn Foster, we are dedicated to helping over 300,000 students each year achieve their goals through affordable, accessible, career-focused learning. Our mission has remained the same since 1890: to enhance the lives of our students and clients through the acquisition of skills and credentials that can help them work toward their career and life goals. Together with our extensive partner network of leading employers, community-based organizations, and academic institutions, we close skills gaps and are building a workforce that’s prepared for the future job market. We aim to help businesses thrive by mobilizing their individual workers and energizing communities with opportunities for growth and progress. We are proud to play a role in the success of over 80% percent of our graduates that see improvement within their careers, as they inspire us to keep finding new ways to further our reach and broaden horizons. Join the Penn Foster movement and start working toward a better future today.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive base salary, plus a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, generous paid time off, sponsored volunteer opportunities, parking & commuter benefits, a 401K with a company match, plus free access to all of our online programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Penn Foster we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that embraces and celebrates diversity. We encourage underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other status protected under federal, state, or local law.