We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds. If there’s anything we can do to make adjustments for you in the hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re intentional about building a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment. Check out our diversity, equity and inclusion statement.
Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
Cleo are hiring for an Email Marketing / CRM Specialist to join our Hype squad. You will be responsible for:
- Create and develop email strategies and content in collaboration with creative teams to write, review and edit content.
- Being the technical specialist on marketing automation systems
- Lead the email marketing strategy for the marketing team across campaigns, product marketing
- Collaborate with copywriters and social media manager to amplify brand campaigns and introduce personalisation across the existing users through continued cohort testing
- Create emails using Beepro and send emails via Sendgrid
- Segment audiences and A/B test to improve engagement and ROI
- Collaborate with marketing team to track and analyze email campaign performance, making recommendations for improving subject lines and content based on data from A/B testing and audience engagement.
- Work with cross functional teams across the business to accomplish term goals
- +1-2 years relevant experience in customer marketing or email marketing
- Passionate about the user journey
- Has worked with content management systems and email marketing systems
- Self-starter and highly motivated with an interest to learn new software and skill
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - this position is CRM1 level and we can pay between $58,443 - $73,021 p.a
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- Health provider: United Health Care UHC
- Choice of plans are PPO, HMO or HDHP plans.
- Aetna dental plan/provider 100% covered by Cleo.
- Access to TriNet marketplace - discounts on cell phone plans, car rental, gym membership, Disneyland tickets etc.
- Employee assistance programme - access to things like emergency childcare, therapy and counselling
- Range of discounts/perks across retail & hospitality settings
- 401k plan (no matching contributions)
- Monthly Cleo wide socials & squad socials, too
- We have a learning culture, so expect plenty of lunch & learns, on top of your more formal learning and development plan and budget.
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you.
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- Mental health support through Spill
- Options in Cleo as part of our equity incentive plan
- And many more!
The application process for this role will consist of a video call with a member of the Talent team, followed by a video call with , a task and get-to-know calls with our VP Marketing (Roxanne Nejad) and other members of our Hype team, all remotely via Google Meet or Zoom.