Sitting within the Marketing Team, the Email Marketing / CRM Specialist will take end-to-end responsibility for all email activity across BOXRAW and BOXRAW Women. You will have experience working with CRM tools and systems, specifically within email marketing, with a good understanding of HTML.
- Supporting the delivery of our CRM strategy across our member experience to optimize the performance of these communications.
- Leverage a suite of in-house CRM tools to optimise the customer experience.
- Segment creation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Own the email marketing schedule; drive & execute the email marketing strategy for BOXRAW and BOXRAW Women.
- End-to-end creation of email templates & campaigns, including ideating & executing digital design & copywriting.
- Conduct A/B split testing and insights from email analytics.
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure emails are accurate inclusive of images, links, and tracking without error
- Leverage data and apply industry best practices to optimize the Email program
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Campaign, Marketing & Trading to drive improvements and messaging consistency.
- Understand the BOXRAW brand position and ensure consistent on-brand Email and CRM campaign messaging and presence.
- Bring new ideas to implement, for increasing workflow and productivity for email marketing & CRM.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant experience in a similar email marketing role.
- Good, practical, understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS etc.)
- Experience in working with CRM tools and systems.
- Experience in optimizing the eCommerce flows, including; Welcome, Post Purchase and Winback.
- Proven copywriting ability for digital marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles such as typography, alignment, and balance.
- Active interest in User Experience.
- A passion for culture and for technology
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Obsessive attention to detail, with a passion for excellence.
- Able to work to a deadline, on multiple tasks and projects at a given time.
- A team player, passionate for the brand and its success.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high-intensity, and rapidly evolving environment.
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
- Here to win. Looking for more than just a 9-6 job. Seeking to be part of growing the company, and to grow with the company.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We’re a welcoming, tight-knit team, who are passionate about what we do! Joining us means the opportunity to:
- Learn how a Start-Up works in a fast-growing company that is going places quickly.
- Work on a number of high-profile projects in sports, music, and entertainment.
- Lead and influence a global community of followers to engage with BOXRAW and Boxing.
- See the direct impact that your work can make on the world.
- Grow with a growing company. Be a key player in scaling the infrastructure of the Marketing department.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Applications must include a cover letter, for your application to be considered.