An excellent opportunity for talented and enthusiastic CRM Manager to join La Redoute UK, a leading online retailer based in Bradford. Founded in 1837 in France, La Redoute came to the UK in 1995. Our roots were in traditional mail order fashion but we are now at the forefront of digital retailing – www.laredoute.co.uk
If you love the idea of being part of a global business but with freedom and agility of a small business and you have the drive to create your own success, within a flexible and family friendly working environment, then read on!
Our team are enthusiastic, committed and always strive to be the best. We are looking for people to join our team who are real team players, relentless in delivery, customer obsessed and have a passion for what they do. We operate within a hard working but pretty relaxed environment. We don’t like hierarchy much, have a pretty flat structure, no one hides in a personal office, it’s a wear what you want dress code and we host regular social interactions both at work and out (under non Covid-19 circumstances).
The CRM Manager will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, with a commercial attitude, a solid understanding of the customer and CRM, strong analytical approach, aswell as excellent organisation and planning skills. You will sit in the 25 strong inhouse marketing team, report to the Digital Marketing Director and will liaise with various internal teams within the UK and France, including Analytics, Trading, Product Merchandising & Content teams. Most of all we’re looking for someone with a great attitude, passion and flexibility. Drive, ambition and a friendly nature are essential!
In return we can offer a friendly, vibrant working environment, with a mix of office and home working and an exciting flexible benefits package. With the current COVID situation, it’s likely the role will be more home based until the situation improves, however the office is fully open for those who prefer office working.
So, if by now you are thinking ‘yes, sign me up!’ then get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
And just in case you need it, here is the technical bits…
- Management and execution of the CRM & digital customer activation programme across all Email & App
- Using our existing data and technology to develop a digital customer communication strategy, ensuring that customers are delivered a personal messaging tailored to their stage in the customer journey
- Develop automation of digital contact wherever possible with the use of technology and Triggers
- Understanding of the La Redoute Customer to enable a targeted customer plan to maximise performance from our customer database
- Management of digital nursery programme through onboarding email and comms
- Promotional email management – develop, briefing, content, plan and execution
- Email trigger management – develop, briefing, content, execution, analysis and recommendation
- Optimize all emails through AB testing programme
- Management of deliverability. Reporting, maintenance and improvements
- Management of wider technical email marketing and CRM projects
- Management of ad-hoc email communications to support call centre during busy trading periods
- Asset management across all emails
- Drive an increase in subscription rate to maximise future value of new customers
- App - Management of App trigger programme
- SMS - Management of SMS programme
- Utilise reporting and data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Google Data Studio to highlight customer segment performance over time and ensure performance is achieving KPI’s
- Channel analysis and reporting. Using analytics to track channel performance and provide ongoing recommendations for improvements
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure content, topics and categories are pushed through all channels to existing customers to maximise campaign performance
- Adobe campaign platform management and relationship management with international and IT teams.
- Continually review the digital landscape to ensure our customer contact strategy is future-proofed
- Experience managing a multi-channel customer contact in the digital landscape
- Experience of CRM systems, Ideally Adobe Campaign
- A strong understanding of data and customer segmentation principles
- Analytical with experience in Analytics Platforms such as Adobe Analytics and GA
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly present findings and recommendations at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Retail Experience preferred but not essential
Attitude and outlook:
- ‘Nothing is impossible’ approach
- Autonomous and independent working
- Investigative and solutions focused
- Thinks ‘how to’ not ‘can’t do’
- Willing to pitch in to get the job done, whatever is needed
- Focused on personal and team goals
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and with some great benefits including...
- Working hours for 35-hour FTE are Mon to Thu 08:30 – 16:30 and 15:15 finish on a Friday
- Flex60 policy: flex your working day by up to 60 minutes Monday to Thursday [start/finish earlier/later]
- Flex60 can be used on a permanent or ad hoc basis
- We are currently trialing a blended working arrangement for everyone which is Bradford office-based collaboration days on Mon/Wed/Thu and home working Tue/Fri
- 33 days holiday plus Christmas day and New Years Day when office is closed
- Option to buy up to additional 10 days holiday or to sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Free onsite parking
- Fully stocked free ‘help yourself kitchen’ with free tea, coffee, milk, breakfast, crisps, fruit, biscuits & snacks (note the food items are currently on hold due to Covid-19 risk but we aim to reinstate later this year)
- Staff shop & 50% staff discount on most products and generous discount on partner products
- Option to take a 0% credit staff account with flexible payment options
- Share your staff discount with up to 5 friends or family accounts
- Access to the Sodexo Lifestyle platform - discounts including, cheaper cinema tickets, hire car, gyms etc.
- Plus, access to Employee Assistance Program
- Death in service 3 x salary