Are you organised , eager to learn and looking for a future-thinking environment where each day is different? We’ve got a role for you at Tropic HQ!
W e’re looking for a n Email Marketing Coordinator to help us create fun , effective email campaign s that will deliver uplifting, empowering messages to our community . As a key part of our marketing team, y ou will help our experienced Email Marketing Manager to execute all emails, SMS campaigns and automated journeys – from start to finish.
As an organised and efficient self-starter , we’ll trust you to coordinate our team of creative writers and designers , oversee email testing and development , and play a key role in campaign deployment . Thanks to you, our diverse and dynamic team will work together to create beautiful , effective communications we can be proud of.
- Coordinate the entire end-to-end process of email campaigns – from briefing copy and design to building, testing and deployment.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager to monitor existing email flows and l aunch new email flows.
- Assist with reporting and analysing to create regular and ad hoc reports.
- Coordinate the creation of email templates for Tropic Ambassadors.
- Work closely with our design and copy teams to ensure all email marketing content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Monitor trends within the industry and undertake competitor research to ensure our email content is market leading – constantly identifying new opportunities, trends and best practices.
- At least 1-2 years' experience working in email marketing.
- An extremely high attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Klaviyo or another relevant email marketing system.
- A relevant degree is desirable but not essential.
- Passionate, hardworking, proactive and with a willingness to learn.
- Highly organised , adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Passionate about beauty and a beauty -lover yourself.
- Full time role: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid working model with 2-3 days in the office as standard.
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon – both 20 minutes away. Approx. 30 min travel time from South West London, 35 mins from South London (Brixton, Stockwell etc.)
- Starting salary £28,000 per annum (subject to experience).
Healthier. Greener. More empowered . T hat’s the Infinite Purpose behind everything we do at Tropic, from funding education with every sale we make to all the plant-powered, sustainably sourced goodness we pack into our multi-award-winning, clinically proven skincare and beauty products. We're here to shake things up in this industry for good. Certified vegan, cruelty-free and CarbonNeutral ®, we double offset our emissions, because when it comes to sparkling skin and a happier planet, we believe you really can have both!
Our founder and CEO, Susie, started out at just 15 years old, whipping up batches of our Body Smooth in her kitchen, pouring them into jam jars to sell on Greenwich Market to help her mum pay the bills. Flash forward a number of years and a whole lotta green science-backed skincare later, and Susie, with the help of an ever-growing team, has built a business that strives to make a positive impact… there’s just one thing we’re missing, you!
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a dynamic, diverse and talented troupe, with a big family feel to boot! So, if you’re a skincare and planet enthusiast like we all are, believe in doing good beyond beauty and want to shake things up too, come and join our colourful crew – we can’t wait to meet you!