Who We Are
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for administering the end-to-end email production from request to briefing, creative approvals, through to setup and execution. In this role, you will collaborate with our Creative Team to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with the Brooks brand and other channel assets. The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all content is accurate, links are functional, and featured products are available on Brooksrunning.com . You will support the Sr. Email Marketing Specialist in developing a forward-looking email and SMS calendar as well as support analysis of past campaigns.
- Submit detailed briefs & work orders to designers and copywriters, then deliver final assets and brief to email agency on schedule
- Provide email agency with full asset kit for each email campaign (SL/PH, assets, accurate URLs, etc.)
- Track changes to product stories based on inventory, availability, price changes, etc. Update affected Work Orders and assets accordingly.
- Coordinate email Work Order due dates and schedules with Creative Project Managers
- Partner with vendors to support Brooks’ lead generation goals Oversee QA process for all SMS and email campaigns to ensure content is accurate, links are functional, feature product is available and maintain accessibility standards
- Collaborate with cross functional digital marketing teams on opportunities for combined campaign Work Orders
- Support Sr. Email Marketing Specialist and Manager of Email + CRM compile campaign postmortems and learnings
- Respond to & execute on ad-hoc survey requests from Product, Runsights, & Analytic Teams
- Build HTML email campaigns as required
- Ensure utilization of best practices, technology standards, and compliance of our email marketing efforts with brand guidelines and spam regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with focus in Marketing or Business preferred or equivalent education and/or experience
- 1+ years of email planning and project management
- 1+ years of experience with an enterprise level ESP (Sailthru experience a plus)
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with HTML & WSYWIG
- Experience managing or supporting an editorial calendar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and methodical in quality checks
- Passionate, customer-centric mentality that challenges the status quo to drive exceptional experiences for Brooks runners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Curious mindset with a bias towards action to move ideas into reality.
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
- Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to changing plans, such as inventory or product changes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.