We are searching for someone who can take ownership of the day-to-day email marketing calendar/queue across a handful of Barkley’s email marketing clients. You’d be the champion of quality assurance - making sure everything goes out perfectly. You'll manage multiple clients and campaigns and help prioritize projects and ensure everyone’s expectations -- and deadlines -- can be and are met.
You’ll also dig into email results numbers to prepare reports, collaborate on strategic optimizations, and celebrate successful campaigns. In fact, we want someone who thinks marketing is most sexy when it works.
This person would grow into an Email Marketing Strategy position, so an analytical mind and desire to learn and improve is a must have.
Reports to: eCRM Supervisor
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/related field or 2 years of marketing, customer experience, or email marketing experience specifically in lieu of a degree
- Experience managing or collaborating on an integrated content calendar is a plus
- Experience managing or executing email marketing is preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Pardot, emfluence, or other enterprise CRM/Marketing Automation System experience is a bonus.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to both prioritize and multitask
- Collaborates well with others from strategy to execution
- Self-starter and eager learner, in order to stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to push projects and initiatives forward.
- A curious and analytical mind that seeks and understands the root causes of results in order to apply them across clients and projects.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to both prioritize and multitask.
Explicit Responsibilities + Allocation
- Manage email marketing campaign calendar and prioritization, working with brand leadership and the email teams to ensure we’re getting requests in on time and work out on time.
- Continually improve email marketing strategy process, identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Assist in reviewing creative for email marketing development feasibility.
- Responsible for quality assurance, email rendering accuracy across inboxes, and timeliness of deployment of all email campaigns within leading Email/Marketing Automation platforms.
- Support email marketing strategists in collecting and compiling metrics for reporting by client.
- Communicate business requirements to technical project managers and developers
- Interact/coordinate with outside and offshore resources as needed
At Barkley, the health and safety of our partners is our number one priority.
- As part of our pre-employment process, all offers of employment (including temporary and contractors) are contingent upon candidates providing proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Individuals seeking accommodation due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious beliefs/practices that prevent vaccination against Covid-19 may request an exemption and participate in our interactive review process.
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.