The Tock Marketing team is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to project manage our email program, one of our most important marketing efforts. Our team has the exciting responsibility of growing interest and awareness of Tock globally across our top markets and specifically within the restaurant and winery industries and our email program contributes to that ongoing awareness in each of the local markets. The team takes a data-driven approach to identify the most effective marketing channels. We pride ourselves on test and learn strategies and aren’t afraid to be a bit audacious (It’s easy when your CEO encourages it). The team is creative, nimble and passionate about helping not only our customers succeed in a very competitive market, but also helping guests discover and experience something uniquely delicious.
You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be based in Chicago.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Work with our Email Marketing specialist to build and manage our weekly guest marketing email program, including developing various campaigns, updating audience lists, selecting images, all the way through proofreading and delivery
- Build and maintain an asset library of high-resolution photos for each of Tock’s customers (this particular task may result in an insatiable hunger)
- Built and maintain email lists
- Look for innovative ways to improve email marketing program
- Provide high level support to the team and work on ad hoc projects and tasks
Who We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- A self-starter with the ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability, attention to detail and a desire to learn and move exceptionally fast
- Type A project management skills
- Basic familiarity with design programs a plus
- Mastery of Excel and working knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads (search and display)
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.