DC International is a vertically integrated ecommerce company and home to two fast-growing direct-to-consumer brands: Coverstore and Leatherology. Since 2005, our mission has been simple:
to bring customers products that matter
. We are on the lookout for creative, driven, and strategic individuals who are eager to join our growing team and help make an impact.
The Email Marketing Coordinator leads the implementation of promotional, triggered and transactional emails to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email communications. This role will support customer retention and marketing efforts related to the email marketing channel, assist in email channel performance reporting and growth, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
Duties & Responsibilities
Implement Email Marketing Campaigns
- Manage set-up and implementation of all manual and automated email programs (including marketing, triggered and transactional campaigns) to ensure timely, accurate launches
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to update email templates as necessary based on industry best practices and brand standards
- Maintain compliance with email marketing legal landscape (CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR compliance)
- Assist with weekly and monthly email campaign planning
- Support the implementation of list growth strategies while monitoring email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
Analyze Performance and Optimize Campaigns
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics including open rates, CTR, and conversion rates, revenue, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting to advise marketing team on promotional opportunities
- Propose and run ongoing A/B tests to continually improve email marketing performance
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service, Operations, and IT teams to gather feedback, implement new enhancements and troubleshoot issues
- Assist with segmentation of email lists to increase customer engagement and deliverability metrics
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for email content, design, and deliverability
- Recommend ideas and implement new strategies to build engagement based on email performance data
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience with CRM, marketing automation, ESPs and web analytics platforms (ie: Emarsys, Litmus, and Google Analytics a plus)
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Solid understanding of other digital marketing strategies a plus
- Previous experience or interest in retail and ecommerce industries
- Certifications in email marketing a plus
- Attention to detail and good proofreading skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage deadlines
- Enthusiastic and driven with a passion for retail and digital marketing
DC International is a vertically integrated ecommerce company and home to two fast-growing direct-to-consumer brands: Coverstore and Leatherology. What does it mean to be a vertically integrated company? It means working alongside a diverse team of creators, marketers, analysts, developers, designers, and innovators. It means overseeing the complete, end-to-end product lifecycle. With our headquarters in the Dallas metroplex and a wholly owned manufacturing facility in Asia, DC International is uniquely positioned to create a great customer experience from start to finish.
Since 2005, our mission has been simple:
to bring customers products that matter
. We do this by marrying timeless design, innovative technology and an unwavering commitment to quality. Over the last 15+ years, we have grown from a small family business into one of the industry’s leaders in product excellence and superior service. Despite our success, we never forget our humble beginnings and the customer-first values upon which we were founded.
DC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.