Vince Holding Corp. is a global contemporary group, consisting of three brands: Vince, Rebecca Taylor, and Parker. Vince, established in 2002, is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating California-inspired elevated yet understated pieces for every day effortless style. Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear and accessories through 49 full-price retail stores, 15 outlet stores, and its e-commerce site, vince.com as well as premium wholesale channels globally and through its subscription service, Unfold. Rebecca Taylor, founded in 1996 in New York City, is a high-end women’s contemporary lifestyle brand inspired by beauty in the everyday. The Rebecca Taylor collection is available at Rebecca Taylor boutiques and at rebeccataylor.com as well as high-end department and specialty stores worldwide as well is its subscription service. Parker, founded in 2008 in New York City, is a contemporary women’s fashion brand with high perceived value. The Parker collection is available at parkerny.com as well as high-end department and specialty stores worldwide. Vince Holding Corp. is headquartered in New York. Please visit www.vince.com for more information.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
The Email Marketing Coordinator reports to the Email Marketing Manager
- Oversee the execution of email campaigns in the ESP interface, coding, setting up email creative, and QA final test emails
- Partner with email marketing manager to own all aspects of the email program, including acquisition/list growth, and triggered, transactional and lifecycle programs
- Provide ideas around email segmentation strategy to identify segments and opportunities to tailor email communication for audience groups and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing, and Merchandising to ensure strategies are aligned for email marketing communications
- Align with eCommerce team on email linking strategy and ensure that products are in stock prior to deployment
- Support email marketing manager to develop email strategy to improve channel performance; test and optimize program elements to drive growth and improve KPI’s
- Populate, deliver and develop analysis of weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting; share key learnings, ideas, and opportunities to improve performance
- Assist with the management of the email marketing budget
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant email marketing experience
- Retail/ecommerce experience is required
- Experience in Listrak or other ESP is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or other site analytics tools
- Preferred knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative environment
- Creative thinker who is highly organized with excellent project management skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Vince, LLC also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.