The Email Marketing Coordinator/Manager works closely with the Director of Direct Response to bring together a multi-faceted email effort supporting multiple fundraising campaigns and programs. This person will be responsible for managing all of direct response email campaigns to share the Gospel with people around the globe. Responsibilities include the planning, development, and execution of the long-term direct response goals.
- Develop and manage an overall email-marketing plan to support direct response goals and programs, developing documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and ongoing email compliance.
- Manage multiple email lists and campaigns, segmenting lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions and content preferences.
- Design and implement automated email campaigns that trigger off the user’s actions, improving responsiveness to donor and prospect preferences and needs.
- Nurture and deepen relationships with those who engage with EWTN content via email, ensuring a positive experience (relevant content, timing, design, readability, etc.).
- Provide clear visibility into campaign effectiveness by presenting weekly reports for each program (including A/B testing) with KPIs.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Optimize the email preference center.
- Monitor daily email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rate.
- Manage email calendar, communicating campaign status and identifying needs.
- Work closely with the Direct Response Content Developer to create and proofread email marketing campaign copy, including headline and subject line creation.
- Work closely with Online Services and Creative Services departments to coordinate efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of email laws and regulations, best practices, technologies and trends.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing an email campaign program at a non-profit organization, or in a similar capacity with emphasis on managing an email campaign, reporting results and ensuring compliance.
- Proven work experience with email marketing or digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- An understanding of email deliverability, including anti-spam and GDPR laws (opt-in and privacy laws) and how reputation is impacted by list maintenance, policies and other factors.
- Ability to create engaging email acquisition and nurture programs.
- Priority will be given to those familiar with HubSpot or other primary CRM email software platforms.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Practicing Catholic with demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic faith and EWTN’s mission.
- Previous experience in fundraising is preferred.
- Ability to react to change productively.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
Résumés & cover letter (including salary requirements ) should be e-mailed to: [email protected]