Founded in 2013, San Francisco-based Chairish is the leading online marketplace for exceptional home furnishings. Our mission is to inspire and foster the joy of creative expression through home decorating.
The Chairish marketplace connects millions of design lovers to over 10,000 sellers, creating newfound business for sophisticated brands, unique makers, remarkable artists, esteemed vintage and antique dealers as well as private collectors. We are leading the luxury home furnishings industry into the digital future.
Our leadership team includes veteran technology entrepreneurs who’ve created the biggest global travel brands alongside celebrated fashion and design industry executives. Chairish has earned widespread recognition from leaders in the home design space. Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online.” Entrepreneur lists Chairish as one of “best entrepreneurial companies in America” and IAB recently named Chairish a "Brand to Watch in 2020”.
We are looking for a hardworking, organized, and thorough contract team member to help with email operations. This position will involve close collaboration with countable team members cross-departmentally, and will have a host of email templates to work from.There is opportunity for creativity and improvement, but attention to detail is required. Contract hire with possibility of full time employment.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report performance of email marketing campaigns
- Provide quarterly, monthly, and ongoing ad-hoc email reporting, including consumer engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance
- Identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insights
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize, build, and run marketing programs, including but not limited to creating marketing templates and coordinating landing pages
- Examine full user journeys - from email sends to website actions
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, engagement marketing, CRM, or customer acquisition.
- Manage email campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Manage targeting and segmentation for each campaign.
- Experience with various ESPs a strong plus (ie. Sailthru).
- Background with copywriting, design and/or front end coding (HTML, etc) a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills (VLOOKUP).
- Strong attention to detail, QA email templates.
More About Chairish
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.