oung Living is a universally known, household name that is revered and respected for the countless benefits it brings to humanity. Propelled by the world’s purest essential oils and oil-infused products, along with our passionate commitment to empowering individuals to whole-life wellness, we champion the modern essential oil movement. A global, purpose-driven wellness revolution is underway, and Young Living leads the charge.
Working at Young Living
Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process.
We believe every person has the right to wellness. It transcends all and has the power to unite us as members of the same human family striving for the same happiness. It is part of the reason we are passionate about making everyone feel included, welcome, and respected. Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Young Living family.
Who You Are
- A highly creative individual with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions
- Someone who embodies Young Living's core values
- A hard worker with the desire to grow with an awesome company
- A team player who values others and what they can bring to the table
What You'll Own
- Ensuring that outstanding member experience is integrated into all campaigns and pieces while remaining consistent with overall brand objectives
- Assisting with the execution of email campaigns, including content coordination, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Ensuring all email marketing campaigns follow a quality assurance process to ensure accurate content and on-time campaign delivery
- Supporting the success of the Young Living’s communications program by providing insight on best practices, program enhancements and introducing new ideas
- Analyzing and reporting on email campaign results and KPIs
- Building Young Living’s email and text marketing messages
- Keeping up to date and organized notes on where each campaign is currently at
- Managing subscriber database, including coordinating with IT to create and update lists, and segmenting data for targeted campaign
- Assisting with overseeing U.S. Young Living’s digital communications channels, including email, electronic newsletters, and SMS/MMS marketing
- Fulfilling the email and SMS pieces of all marketing campaigns on schedule
- Interacting with Young Living members through email campaigns, electronic newsletter distribution, text, and other channels
- Tracking metrics and provide insight on best practices and program enhancements to optimize member value and campaign results
Experience You'll Need
- Knowledge of key email fundamentals, including compliance, deliverability, complaint rates, etc.
- Understanding of email marketing, and experience with email programs with good levels of email segmentation
- General understanding of HTML/CSS coding/email assets and the ability to troubleshoot with last-minute changes
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Demonstrate expertise with email marketing and analytics programs
- Demonstrate competency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills—must be organized, detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, and able to meet tight, daily deadlines
- Skilled in written and oral communication
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle the planning and execution of multiple projects
- Ability to proactively and productively interface with department members and multiple cross-functional partners
Young Living is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.