WeatherTech Direct is seeking a tenacious, solutions-driven Email Marketing Coordinator who is looking to make an immediate contribution to our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping to plan and execute email marketing for WeatherTech, WeatherTech Pet, WeatherTech Racing and WeatherTech Wholesale. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working directly in an ESP interface and be comfortable working with data and insights to develop personalized, segmented campaigns to increase engagement and drive sales.
This is a great opportunity to join the WeatherTech Direct team!
- Employees who demonstrate EXCELLENT performance, attitude, and punctuality have the potential to earn end of year bonuses and pay increases!
As An Email Marketing Coordinator, You Will
- Be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of email campaigns and tactics, executing all aspects of the deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, launching campaigns, monitoring performance to QA and more
- Collaborate with the Email Marketing Manager and broader Marketing team on all email communication campaigns, supporting acquisition and retention strategies for both the direct to consumer (WeatherTech, WeatherTech Pet, and WeatherTech Racing) and B2B sectors
- Develop creative briefs and closely partner with the in-house creative team (designers and copywriters) on the development of email messaging, visual assets and layouts, providing guidance and feedback along the way, ensuring creative submissions conform with brand guidelines and email best practices
- Identify audience segments based on engagement and purchase data; deploy email communication accordingly
- Assist the Email Marketing Manager in mapping out email content calendar and overseeing email production workflow
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in testing new strategies and sharing learning
- With oversight from the Email Marketing Manager and/or Director of Digital Media, analyze campaign results to ensure performance meets goals and optimize as needed; deliver weekly/monthly reports
- Monitor industry trends and share digital best practices, including implications and considerations for the WeatherTech business; research and recommend new technology platforms that could benefit the Lifecycle channel
- Manage email file production, including image slicing, uploading to the server, and working with Digital Asset Management to maintain creative files
- Maintain deadlines, tactics and other business items in an organized, detailed manner
Qualified Candidates Will
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with a background in digital marketing
- Have a minimum of 2 years of email-specific experience, including hands-on knowledge of an enterprise-level email service provider such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Have a strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Analytics, and Photoshop
- Have 2+ years of experience with coding/sending emails, HTML, and responsive design templates
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience a plus
- Demonstrate an understanding of database marketing concepts and CRM technology
- Be metrics-focused; ability to analyze data and report on key KPIs such as: Conversions, Open Rates, Click-Through Rates, Unsubscribe Rates
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and love a challenge
- Be able to work independently, while also functioning as part of a team
- Be able to manage multiple projects concurrently with a strong attention to detail
- Possess excellent relationship building, communication, spelling, grammar, copywriting and proofing skills
- Be an excellent performer; deliver high-quality results consistently
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
- Be authorized to work in the United States
Why you’ll love working at WeatherTech Direct
Employees Are Offered An Array Of Perks Including
WeatherTech Direct is proud to offer employees a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for internal promotions and skill development, and a clean and safe work space.
- Outstanding BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois Medical plans; as well as dental, vision, short and long term disability, and company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Internal Training and Development programs/opportunities