Veyl Ventures was founded in 2017 when two long-time friends combined their talents in marketing and technology to create truly unique health brands dedicated to helping people (and their pets) improve their physical and mental wellness at an affordable price.
Veyl Ventures is a self-funded company with ownership of three brands: Dr. Kellyann, Dr. Jeff’s Pets, and NatureM.D.(formerly United Naturals). Their work with leading doctors, including gut-health expert Dr. Vincent Pedre, weight loss and anti-aging expert Dr. Kellann Petrucci, and renowned veterinarian Dr. Jeff Werber has led to the creation of proprietary formulations based on extensive clinical research to improve digestion, reduce inflammation, boost energy, and promote overall wellness. Their content reaches millions of people every month through digital media, inspiring and educating on healthy lifestyles and driving sales for high-quality products that help people lead better lives.
Under the general direction of the Senior Email Marketing Manager,the SMS/ Marketing Coordinator will play a vital role in the success of the Email Marketing Team. The Email/SMS Marketing Coordinator is responsible for building and executing all email and SMS communication for a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that’s dedicated to providing world-class customer experience.
We are looking for an Email/SMS Coordinator who is ready to create new, highly engaging, and results-driven campaigns in collaboration with our Marketing Team.
An optimal candidate is a fantastic communicator, both verbally and in written mediums. Has an intrinsic desire to create the best possible solutions to complex problems, and is always finding ways to improve and streamline processes.
- This is a remote position.
- Day-to-day management of email + SMS campaigns and automated flows including design/copy review in both Klaviyo and Attentive.
- Compose briefs for the copy team that clearly communicate business objectives, direction, best practices, and desired results.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create and deliver email campaigns for a variety of audiences.
- QA emails for clarity, grammar, spelling, and appearance across devices for both email and SMS campaigns.
- Ensure emails go out accurately, are always top quality, on schedule, and on-brand.
- Monitor and analyze email performance on a regular basis and generate weekly reports.
- Strive to increase the ROI of email campaigns through consistent A/B testing and iteration.
- Analyze flow performance and regularly report on performance, including conversions and revenue driven by email marketing optimizations.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, competitive landscape and explore ways to apply these findings.
- Ensure compliance with email privacy regulations.
- Continually learn, research, recommend, and implement email & SMS marketing.
- Maintain and update the content calendar and SOPs when needed.
- Join any calls/meetings to take notes and share actions with all stakeholders accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of studies such as marketing, communications, business development, or otherwise highly preferred.
- Experience in email/SMS marketing (Klaviyo & Attentive knowledge is preferred).
- Strong Powerpoint/Google Suite and deck-building capabilities.
- Proficiency using a project management system (Monday a plus).
- Experience with A/B testing for email and SMSl marketing campaigns.
- Excellent time-management skills, organization and project management skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to keep workload organized, set priorities, and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation.
- Willingness to ask questions, learn new things, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen (thinking around corners).
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work cross functionally with other departments and senior leaders.
- Experience working in a fully remote environment is a plus
- Strong team player and positive attitude.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
This is a remote position. Incumbent must be able to sit at and navigate a computer workstation. May be required to utilize additional equipment and software listed above to complete projects.