Urban Outfitters is looking for an Email Coordinator to join the Retention Marketing team. The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of email campaigns, primarily focusing on segmentation, audience targeting, performance reporting and analysis.
- Execute email marketing technical and operational strategies to support business objectives and channel optimization.
- Create audience files and specialized targeting for North American email campaigns (promotional, triggered, lifecycle, surveys etc.).
- Execute weekly and monthly email campaign reporting; present results and analysis to cross-functional partners.
- Help uncover trends within the data to identify new testing opportunities and to enhance email effectiveness through audience segmentation, messaging direction, contact frequency, and personalization of sends.
- Support the development and expansion of triggered and lifecycle emails.
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, preferably for a retail or DTC organization.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and email metrics.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Access databases, an understanding of database tables and joins.
- Hands-on experience with campaign management tool, such as Unica a plus.
- Experience using Cheetahmail or Bluecore a plus.
- Experience using Adobe or Exact Target a plus.
- Experience writing or manipulating SQL a plus.
- Strong analytic and business acumen.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and communication skills; ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field